Are You Ready to Hand Your Trading Over to a Forex Robot?
A forex robot is forex trading software that automates trading decisions. The most popular robots for retail traders are built around the MetaTrader platform. These robots run on MetaTrader as “expert advisers,” and they can do just about anything, from giving you a signal to place a trade, to placing and managing the trade for you automatically.
- A forex “robot” is trading software that makes trading decisions for you, more or less acting as an advisor, but robots have their pros and cons.
- Your robot can be programmed to trade for you all day, every day, although you might want a hand in what it decides on your behalf.
- Some forex robots rely heavily on backtests in a process known as “data mining.” They base their moves on this approach.
- Not all forex robot manufacturers are reputable or reliable, so be sure to do your homework first before jumping in and allowing one to take over.
Pros and Cons
If you have a forex strategy that’s strictly mechanical and that doesn’t require a human in the decision-making process, you can program your forex robot to trade for you 24 hours a day.
Many companies create and sell forex robots, but be careful whom you deal with if you’re in the market to buy one. It’s not uncommon for a company to spring up overnight and start selling an “instant riches” forex robot, including a money-back guarantee, only to disappear in about 45 days or so.
The majority of made-for-purchase forex robots are not profitable, so please do your research first if you’re planning on purchasing one. It’s best to be wary, because there’s a great deal of curve-fitting or data-mining bias in the made-for-purchase offerings.
Data-mining bias is the unspoken enemy of many traders who purchase forex robots. It refers to the process of “cherry picking” the best backtest out of hundreds or more, and presenting that backtest as the likely outcome for the purchaser of the forex robot.
David Aronson is one of the leaders of the fight to make investors aware of data-mining bias. Aronson has written an excellent and detailed book titled Evidence-Based Technical Analysis. Among many other good arguments, he asserts that the systems or indicators that are said to be the best performers or most accurate predictors of future performance are likely false conclusions. The finding of the outlier is often proved by looking at one data set and not testing that indicator over multiple cycles or the environment.
There are some successful robots out there, but be aware of the data-mining bias that is front-and-center of most made-for-purchase systems. Typically, these systems maintain an edge and manage risk successfully. They’re less about high win rates and more about position sizing and cutting losses quickly.
If there was ever a good example of “Buyer beware,” this is it. The phrase is extremely applicable to forex robots. When you’re thinking about buying a system, ask yourself, “If it works so well, why is it being sold at such a discount?” Altruism is typically not the intention. Sub-par systems are often sold as soon as a data-mined outcome can be put together so an uneducated buyer can purchase the code.
Forex markets operate all day, seven days a week. The markets are constantly changing, with millions of variables affecting trading opportunities. Sometimes, it can get tricky and stressful for humans to handle the trades themselves. In such a case, many people opt for a Forex EA.
A Forex Expert Advisor (EA) assists you in the trading process, sometimes by conducting the trades when you are occupied or asleep. A forex EA eliminates the emotional factor. This means that emotions such as greed or fear do not come in the way of making good, intelligent decisions. A forex EA also takes away the stress that forex trading brings and can consider all variables at once, something humans cannot do.
A forex EA trades and makes decisions faster than humans, allowing you to immediately take advantage of trading opportunities. With forex expert advisors, you can make better-informed trading decisions, increasing your chances of making profits. However, it is also essential to choose the right Forex EA, one that guarantees safety and profitability.
What Is an Expert Advisor?
An expert advisor is a specially designed software that can carry out trading functions. This software notifies forex traders of opportunities and advises them on the trades they should make. An expert advisor can also manage trades in the place of the forex trader.
Programmed using Meta Quotes Language (MQL), an expert advisor works on the Meta Trader platform. The Meta Trader platform is an online platform for forex traders. The expert advisor comprises a mathematical model that uses trade signals to determine the best entry points into trades.
Some forex EAs gather data on forex markets and then send trading signals to the trader. Others analyze this data and use it to decide the best time to enter a market. What your expert advisor does depends on the way you have programmed it.
You can even program your EA using specific instructions. The expert advisor will then make trades according to those instructions while you are occupied.
How Can I Use Forex EA?
After installing an EA, you need to set its parameters according to the trading strategies you want it to use and the functions you want it to have. Using the parameters, the Forex EA analyzes different trading opportunities and decides whether or not to invest in them.
The Forex EA does this through a set of questions incorporated into its mathematical model. Using these questions, it makes a decision about the trade.
You can either build your own EA or download one built by someone else. Using the signals of the EA, you can make decisions or choose to act quickly.
When using an EA, you should always try the demo version first. This way, you can check whether the software is suitable for your forex trading. You should also do your research beforehand and set up adequate parameters.
How Do Forex Expert Advisors Work?
Forex expert advisors make the trading process automatic, helping you make a profit through trades. They use technical indicators and trade parameters to identify profitable trading opportunities. They use the data they have gathered to pinpoint the lowest cost to enter the market and the highest cost to sell.
After you attach an EA to a chart on your MT4 platform, the forex expert advisor will analyze market conditions and use them to advise you on trades to make. It uses different factors and situations to draw conclusions about the direction a market will go.
When making trade decisions, an EA follows a set of rules or conditions. With these conditions in place, the EA manages trades on behalf of traders by entering and exiting markets as needed.
The functions of an EA range from advisory functions to making decisions for you. What a certain EA does depends on the type of expert advisor it is and how you have programmed it.
Free foreign expert advisors are an appealing option for forex traders. This is because they free them from the stress and the time spent making trades. A forex EA allows them to sit back and let a forex robot do the work. Despite that, a forex EA does not come without disadvantages. You will require a constant internet connection for a foreign expert advisor to work properly. Additionally, many forex EAs can turn out to be scams, doing more harm than good.
- A Forex EA Takes Emotions Out Of Forex Trading: At times, fear of a loss can stop you from making a decision that has good prospects. A forex EA will not take this fear into account and will just make a trade according to your instructions. A forex EA will also be free of biases and greed. This will prevent delays from happening and will enable smarter decision-making.
- A Forex EA Is Faster: A forex EA can do the needful to find trades with good prospects in seconds. This includes surveying markets, analyzing factors, and deriving the probability of a profitable trade. This speed allows the EA to grab as many trading opportunities as possible and work more efficiently than others.
- A Forex EA Can Trade 24/7: A forex EA can stay active on the market and be on the lookout for opportunities all day. On the other hand, humans need to sleep, work, and go about their daily lives. Humans often need to take breaks, which can lead them to miss an opportunity. This will never happen with forex EAs.
- A Forex EA Makes Back testing Easier: A forex EA speeds up the process of testing various strategies while making decisions. An expert advisor can do this in seconds, while if a human does it, it will be difficult and time-consuming. Since EAs can store a lot of data, they can use it to test out multiple strategies and then choose the best one for the trades.
- A Forex EA Removes the Need for Expertise: With a forex EA, people who are just starting with forex trading will be able to trade easily. They will not require any expertise since the expert advisor will advise them and act on their behalf.
- A Forex EA Does Not Recognize Fundamental Data: A forex EA makes decisions using statistics, charts, and historical data. However, they ignore external factors such as industry trends or political factors. These factors can play a part in determining the profitability of a trade. In the absence of this knowledge, the results of trading can be less than favorable.
- A Forex EA Is Subject to Technical Problems: Since you run a forex EA from a computer at home, technical issues can arise. These include connectivity issues, hardware failures, and power outages. A technical issue can interrupt the trade execution, leading the EA to miss opportunities or make wrong decisions.
- A Forex EA Has to Stick to One Instrument: A forex EA cannot carry out trading strategies that involve multiple instruments. This reduces diversification and increases risk. It can also reduce the number of trading opportunities available.
- A Forex EA Cannot Execute Certain Strategies: A forex EA cannot handle strategies such as wave analysis. This type of strategy is better suited to live traders with access to real-time news.
Main Types of Forex EAs
There are several types of expert advisors depending on your trading objectives, your requirements for the expert advisors, and the type of trades you wish to use a forex EA for.
Expert Advisor Scalper: An expert advisor scalper opens multiple positions at one time. This type of forex expert advisor keeps these positions open until they make small profits. The EA closes these positions as soon as they generate a profit. Through an expert advisor scalper, you make multiple trades in a day and earn small profits in many of these trades. Expert advisor scalpers can get your account banned since brokers frown upon them.
News Expert Advisor: A news expert advisor bases its decisions around price or trend changes following big news releases. It takes advantage of these changes to make profitable trading decisions. The news releases in question are financial news releases surrounding interest rates and payroll decisions. These releases can have a major impact on prices, which is exactly what a news expert advisor predicts and uses to its advantage.
Hedge Expert Advisor: A hedge expert advisor works by opening two opposing positions. It aims for one position to get a profit while the other reduces a loss. The profitable position is often left open while the other is ultimately closed. A hedge expert advisor observes the profitability of both these positions.
Breakout Expert Advisor: When price surpasses preset resistance and support levels, a breakout expert advisor opens up a trade. The position it opens is often connected to the price increase, which a breakout expert advisor uses to make a profit.
Adaptive Expert Advisor: Adaptive expert advisors do not have a set way of acting. They just act according to how the market acts. This means that, with adaptive expert advisors, you just need to set parameters, and the advisor will make the decisions.
4 Rules of Forex EA
When launching a forex expert advisor, there are some rules you should follow to reduce risks and increase profitability.
- Pay Close Attention to Backtesting Results: You should use the same data you used during backtesting when actually conducting trades. Good backtesting results do not indicate that your entire system works well. It just means that the data you used for the backtesting was of good quality. Not using that data can lead to unfavorable outcomes.
- Check Your Metatrader Connection: As mentioned before, your expert advisor will not work if your connection gets interrupted or if technical issues arise. Therefore, you should keep checking your MetaTrader connection. To improve the execution of your EA, you should reduce the number of windows open in your MT4 workspace.
- Research Market Conditions: One possible cause of your EA failure is its inability to keep track of and adapt according to market conditions. This makes it essential for you to have full knowledge of these conditions. If you want to make a decision based on market trends, you can even run an EA that is meant for trending markets.
- Take Care to Avoid Scams: Since your EA manages your forex trading, a scam can create immense financial problems. You should make sure to avoid scams when downloading an EA. Doing your research will bring your attention to various tried and tested options that other traders believe in. This can help you to make an informed decision. Look for genuine customer reviews and make a decision accordingly.
Initial Deposit $10000
If we can get 20% profit per month, then we can double the account in Six month.
Best MT4 EA
Best Forex Robot
Make $2 Million with Best Forex EA. 24x7 auto trading. Opens, manages, and closes the best trades for you. No need to lift a finger.
Top 6 Forex Expert Advisors For Metatrader 4
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for the trading of currencies. The foreign exchange market is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. Traders include large banks, central banks, currency speculators, corporations, governments, and other financial institutions. The average daily volume in the global foreign exchange and related markets is continuously growing. Daily turnover was reported to be over US $3.98 trillion in April 2010 by the Bank for International Settlements.
Expert Advisors (EA) / Forex Robot are used to render the trading process automatic allowing to exempt the trader from continuous watching the market. Many professional traders have a big amount of trading systems allowing them to work in different markets and under different conditions. EA is robotic script written in MQ4 language. It can work in the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
Yes it is easy to use. Forex Robot is based on a new generation technology that allows you with a few clicks to install, run and start earning money. No need to be professional. Everyone can do it. It is completely hands free and the whole process is 100% automated.
Yes it is too easy. Just a few steps and you will be ready to use Forex Robot. You will also get a guide when you purchase any Forex Robot, it will help you to install EA. If you still need any help please contact with us.
Yes Forex Robot can work 24 hours per day from the market opening on Monday to the market closing on Friday. You don’t need to monitor you trades. Our Forex Robot will do it for you. It will monitor the trades, open and close positions automatically.
First you need a computer with a minimal hardware configuration and a stable internet connection. Second you need to install Metatrader 4 trading platform. You don’t need to have any additional Forex knowledge.
You can use any broker that offers the Metatrader 4 trading platform. But for Best Result we suggest you to trade with most popular brokers.
You can use Forex Robot with Multiple Accounts. There is no restrictions.
You don’t need to trade yourself. Just turn on Forex Robot and let it trade using your account to bring some profit for you. Of course you can trade manually too. But we recommend that you use only Forex Robot to avoid any loss.
Yes we offer free updates of our robot. Our development team will not stop improving of the Forex Robot and make it competitive on the market under actual market conditions.
We know that the money is the main question. We know well that many people don’t have much money to get started. Our robot is made to be able to trade with a minimum amount of money. The minimum amount depends to your brokerage company too. You can start trading with a small amount as $50.
Every Forex Robot is unique. Please check the guide before trading. If you don’t understand which one is suitable please contact us.
Yes we provide customer support. Our support team is working 24/7 for you. If you have any questions about our robot don’t hesitate to contact us.
Yes you can use. Please Backtest before using it in a real trading. Or use Demo Trade for at least one month with your broker spread and proper balance. Never use in live trading with any pair without demo testing. It is always better to invest time before losing any money.
We recommend to have a stable internet connection and computer hardware, working without interruptions 24 hours a day from the Forex market opening on Monday to the market closing on Friday. Crypto market is open everyday 24×7.
If you can’t keep your PC / Laptop on 24 hours a day so better choice is to get a vps service.
Robot will stop working. You must have to start the robot as soon as possible. Otherwise your running trades will not be closed and it may occur big draw down.
We accept payments by Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Paypal, MasterCard & Visa. If you don’t have any Paypal you can select custom method during checkout & pay manually.
You have to fulfill only three easy steps to get special discount. Please check the details here.
After completing the successful payment, you will get instant download option from the Dashboard. Please click here to get your download link.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
Offer will End & Price will go up very soon. If you want consistent profit, do not think, Just click the Buy Now button.
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
- Warren Buffett
MOST POPULAR FOREX ROBOT ELON MUSK 2000 NEURALINK
Number One Robot for Forex Trading.
Based on Price Action and Trend Analysis with Artificial Intelligence.
Works Best with EURUSD
You can use this EA on Multiple Accounts with Life Time Premium Support.
MyFXbook, FxBlue & Live Trading Verified.
Monthly Expected Profit is 20% to 200% with very Less Drawdown.
check daily trading result
We will post our trading result daily on our channel. Please join our channel for daily updates.