Impulse Market EA
Impulse Market EA is an updated version, fully automatic, universal robot, which is based on a system based on the balance of the market. The system is based on market momentum. The robot does not use martingale. Work with pending orders.
- Time Frame: M1, M5, M30, H1
- Recommended Pairs: AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF, USDCHF
- Broker: Anyone with good liquidity and five-digit instruments.
- Profitability: From 7% to 30% per month with a drawdown of 1% to 10%
What is this system does?
The idea of market balance is taken as a basis. That is, if there are sharp changes (impulses) in the market that are not characteristic of the current volatility, the market will necessarily react to these changes and return the market to its previous balance.
We translate this theory into a trading system.
- The EA measures the current volatility of the market and the range of price movement for a certain period of time. He does this on the basis of The kentler channel.
- The EA monitors the deviation of the price from the channel (the calculation uses the time and speed of the price), that is, the occurrence of an impulse not characteristic of the current market volatility.
- If the pulse fits the required criteria, the EA expects the pulse to complete and the reverse movement to form.
- If there is a reverse movement in the direction of the channel, a deal is opened
- Transaction support according to the selected criteria.