Scalper AvtomatFX EA
Scalper AvtomatFX Expert Advisor robot implements an algorithm for opening orders based on the analysis of the tick flow of Ask and Bid prices. This Expert Advisor is fully automated and does not require any manual adjustments. But for experienced traders, there is a capability to intervene or trade manually.
The EA works best when the price moves in a range. This Scalper AvtomatFX EA manages to cover losses from orders still in the market with a profit from closed orders. But if you leave orders not closed, then this will lead to the consumption of all profit by orders in the market. Therefore, the Scalper AvtomatFX implements the “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm.
How “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm works
- The Expert Advisor puts a timestamp; in the info panel called Time_Point, it’s the beginning of the time interval.
- The EA calculates the profit from closed orders by EA setting after this time.
- The EA calculates profit/loss from open BUY and SELL orders every tick.
- The advisor analyzes the amount of profit from “closed orders in EA time interval” + “profit/loss from open orders” and when this value exceeds the planned TP in money, the advisor closes all open orders and, after closing, rearranges Time_Point to the current time, thereby starting a new time interval.
- When “SUM Profit Cycle =” is greater than “Destination Profit =” all orders will be closed and a new cycle (time interval) will begin.
- Works best on EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD (but can be traded on virtually any charts.)
- 200$ Cent Account
- Work best on M5 Time Frames.