Double Extreme EA
This Double Extreme EA is a mid-term Expert Advisor supported defining two extreme points formed by indicators and comparing them to the worth extreme values. Double Extreme EA is a Powerful Forex Auto Trading EA Robot optimized for up to 20% Monthly Profit. Order Now to get 90% Discount.
- Start_lot – the initial lot size. If the dynamic lot is disabled (risk=0), the lot size of orders is constant.
- risk – enable the dynamic lot with the required risk level.
- MaxOrders_InOneSet – the utmost number of orders in one set. 0 – no control. It allows you to flexibly limit the entire number of orders while allowing all sets to open orders (at least one at a time).
- MaxOrders_InSymbol – the utmost number of orders for the present symbol (the sum of all sets). 0 – no control.
- PartialCloseIfProfit_ATRs – partial closure. Close profitable orders if quite 3 orders within one set are open within the same direction and therefore the price exceeded > PartialCloseIfProfit_ATRs.
The following parameters allow configuring the EA.
- OptimizationMode – enable/disable optimization mode. If OptimizationMode is enabled, the ForPeriod, Indicator, Ind_per, i3, i4, SL_ATRs, TPSL_koef, BreakEven_ATRs, TrailDist_ATRs, CoefExpr parameters are optimized. the simplest test results are placed within the specified document (by means of a copy-paste), and from there, when the OptimizationMode is off, the EA takes the parameters when trading.
- period – chart period (timeframe), that the optimization is performed.
- Set_number – default is 0 (all sets). it’s wont to analyze a selected set, one among those written to the file.
- Indicator – analyzed indicator for outlining extreme values: AO, RSI, CCI, Stochastic, MACD, RVI, WPR and Momentum.
- Ind_per – analyzed indicator period (not relevant for AO).
- i3 – method of defining a double decreasing top. It varies from 0 to three (see the image below).
- i4 – method of defining a double increasing top. It varies from 0 to three (see the image below).
- SL_ATRs – initial stop loss level within the number of averaged candles. Here and further below, the dimensions of a mean candle for the tested timeframe are defined by ATR(200) indicator.
- TPSL_coef – take profit/stop ratio . Recommended values are from 1 to 10.
- BreakEven_ATRs – breakeven level in ATRs. Recommended values are from 1 to 10.
- TrailDist_ATRs – the trailing distance in ATRs. Recommended values are from 1 to 10.
If BreakEven exceeds TrailDist, trailing does not start till the price breaks the BreakEven level. In other words, BreakEven restrains trailing.
If BreakEven is less than TrailDist, an order is moved to breakeven when the price reaches the BreakEven level. This level remains unchanged until the price breaks the TrailDist level. After that, the trailing starts.
- Coef_expr – the expressiveness of the double extremum – the ratio of rock bottom High to Low, to start out the pattern validation. The smaller the coefficient, the more expressed the pattern and therefore the less likely it’s to be found. Recommended optimization range: from 0.55 to 0.95. The default is 0.95.
- ShowProfitInfo – show/hide data on the EA’s current trading results.
- After optimization and analysis, select the foremost suitable test results and copy-paste them to the document. Enter a currency pair name, at which a particular result has been achieved, at the beginning of every line within the file (for example, “eurusd”) and press TAB (mandatory). These are going to be the sets, each of them working consistently with its own parameters. After optimization, save the file.
Set Optimization Mode=false and therefore the EA is prepared to trade consistent with your settings.
Register and Login to Download. Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this product works before using it in a real account. To get consistent results, this program should run on a VPS with minimal latency and no interruptions. As a result, we strongly advise you to use this program on a Reliable VPS. After completing the download in your computer or laptop you have to extract the file using WinZip software. Also check How do I Install an Expert Advisor on MT4.
Forex EA REVIEW
This Forex EA is one of the newest Forex Robot that shows itself as a very profitable low-risk trading strategy. In this forex robot review, we're going to break down the pros and cons of this automated trading system to see if it's worth purchasing for long-term trading. We hope this helps you. Wish you all the best. Happy Trading.
- Gain: 1082.93%
- Monthly Profit: 10%-50%
- Minimum Deposit: $500 Cent
- Drawdown: Maximum 25%
- Number Of Trade Per Day: 15-50
- Pair: XAUUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD
- Time Frame: H1
- Terminal: MT4
- All trades are secured by Take Profit
- Safest EA with Scalping Strategy
- Sometimes drawdown is high
- Longer times to close trades
- Initial investment is high
- No Stop Loss
- Floating trades in the weekends
- Strict Money Management
- During a recovery, the EA can have many trades opened at the same time in the same direction
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
- Warren Buffett
MOST POPULAR FOREX ROBOT
Number One Robot for Forex Trading.
Based on Price Action and Trend Analysis with Artificial Intelligence.
Works Best with EURUSD & XAUUSD.
You can use this EA on Multiple Accounts with Life Time Premium Support.
MyFXbook, FxBlue & Live Trading Verified.
Monthly Expected Profit is 20% to 200% with very Less Drawdown.
check daily trading result
We will post our trading result daily on our channel. Please join our channel for daily updates.