Manhattan PRO EA
For those who are not familiar with the adviser, first of all, we will consider the basic algorithm and principles of the Manhattan PRO EA adviser, and after that, we will get to know what opportunities the new version provides. Advisor Manhattan PRO EA at first glance a typical representative of the “net” working using the Martingale principle. This is neither good nor bad, but it is important to know. This principle increases many times the risk, but also profitability. Let’s see if everything is so “typical” in Manhattan PRO EA.
Working Principle – Trading System
Many newcomers, but to be honest, and many pros who consider themselves to be scared away by Martingale, as this principle is perceived as the basis of the trading system. You need to understand that the Martingale principle is not a trading system, but a money management system i.e. lot size management system. More about this below, but first about the trading system.
What is a trading system?
- These are the rules, the system by which Forex advisors decide on entering and exiting the market.
- And here we see an important difference between Project Manhattan and the classic netizens.
- The EA expects a strong movement (powerful impulse) and enters in the opposite direction.
- [UPDATE] The new mode allows you to enter not against, but in the direction of the impulse – along with the trend!
If TP is not taken, then on the next signal the adviser averages the position by increasing the lot by a factor (many are used to calling it the Martingale principle, but this is not entirely true, since Martingale multiplied the next bet by 2, we have a maximum factor of 1.5 and different for all pairs – depends on volatility)
- The advisor works simultaneously in both directions – hedging.
- It does not build a grid, but always waits for a signal to enter! The signal is a unique candlestick pattern.
- In the parameters, the Step Pips setting is responsible only for the minimum distance between orders, but the maximum is not limited by anything.
Thus, it can withstand drawdowns of several thousand pips while opening 3-5 orders, which gives a reasonable drawdown in most cases, where the classic grid (ilan, auto profit, grid) will already lose the deposit.
There is also a function Dymanic Step which increases the minimum distance between orders using the formula Step Pips = Step Pips * order serial number. Those. the more open orders the greater the minimum step.
Details about each parameter can be found below in the description of the settings.
Manhattan PRO EA Backtest Histroy
The first thing to understand: backtests do not guarantee that the adviser is profitable. Moreover, the bulk of developers can only provide backtests with a beautiful schedule whose secret is simple – optimization for the historical period!
The only thing that makes the backtest clear is that the trading system of the adviser can at least theoretically be profitable. How do I conduct backtests and select the optimal parameters?
I’ll soon prepare for your material on how to correctly check advisers: tests, optimization, forward tests, real-time withdrawal, but for now in a nutshell:
- Optimization for a period of 3-6 months
- Tests of optimized results for a period of 2-3 years
- Choosing the best result by profit factor with a drawdown of up to 30 percent of the initial depot, and not relative!
Register and Login to Download. Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, familiarize yourself with and understand how this product works before using it in a real account. To get consistent results, this program should run on a VPS with minimal latency and no interruptions. As a result, we strongly advise you to use this program on a Reliable VPS. After completing the download in your computer or laptop you have to extract the file using WinZip software. Also check How do I Install an Expert Advisor on MT4.
Forex EA REVIEW
This Forex EA is one of the newest Forex Robot that shows itself as a very profitable low-risk trading strategy. In this forex robot review, we're going to break down the pros and cons of this automated trading system to see if it's worth purchasing for long-term trading. We hope this helps you. Wish you all the best. Happy Trading.
- Gain: 1082.93%
- Monthly Profit: 10%-50%
- Minimum Deposit: $500 Cent
- Drawdown: Maximum 25%
- Number Of Trade Per Day: 15-50
- Pair: XAUUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD
- Time Frame: H1
- Terminal: MT4
- All trades are secured by Take Profit
- Safest EA with Scalping Strategy
- Sometimes drawdown is high
- Longer times to close trades
- Initial investment is high
- No Stop Loss
- Floating trades in the weekends
- Strict Money Management
- During a recovery, the EA can have many trades opened at the same time in the same direction
“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
- Warren Buffett
MOST POPULAR FOREX ROBOT
Number One Robot for Forex Trading.
Based on Price Action and Trend Analysis with Artificial Intelligence.
Works Best with EURUSD & XAUUSD.
You can use this EA on Multiple Accounts with Life Time Premium Support.
MyFXbook, FxBlue & Live Trading Verified.
Monthly Expected Profit is 20% to 200% with very Less Drawdown.
check daily trading result
We will post our trading result daily on our channel. Please join our channel for daily updates.